2018 State Election – Pray for Connecticut
The election this November provides a unique and powerful opportunity!
All of the following are up for election:
- All 151 seats in the State House of Representatives
- All 36 seats in the State Senate
- All 6 State Constitutional Offices:
Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of the State, State Comptroller, State Treasurer, and State Attorney General
- All 5 of Connecticut's U.S. Representatives: (Courtney, DeLauro, Esty, Himes, and Larson)
- Chris Murphy's U.S. Senate seat
PRAY - SPREAD THE WORD - VOTE!
"For nothing is impossible with God." ~ Luke 1:37
Uniting Churches to Pray Across Connecticut
The Connecticut church is joining with one heart and one mind to pray for revival, awakening, and transformation of our state and our region!
Churches and ministries select a full day or day each month to pray. The objective is to have CT covered in prayer 24/7/365 until Jesus returns!
This is a exceptional time for the Body of Christ to unite in Kingdom purposes!
– This initiative is a part of New England Prays.
"...Pray for kings and others in power, so that we may live quiet and peaceful lives ... This kind of prayer is good, and it pleases God our Savior." – 1 Timothy 2
Updated: June 2018