Current Employment Openings at WIHS
WIHS is a non-profit, listener supported, Christian radio station. The content of our broadcasts is Christ-centered ministry and music designed to be faithful to the Bible. WIHS radio's programming is heard on 104.9 FM in and around Connecticut, and world-wide at www.wihsradio.org.
WIHS has two employment openings:
- Part-time Board Operator/Announcer to work one Sunday morning per month 6am - 1pm.
- Part-time Board Operator/Announcer to work one eight-hour shift per week, Saturday 10pm - Sunday 6am.
Requirements include a clear, pleasing voice for radio, ability to follow a detailed program log, ability to operate the station's broadcast equipment, ability to professionally answer the phone off-air during air shifts and reliable transportation. Dependability is a must. Previous broadcast experience preferred.
To be considered, please provide:
1. Your resume
2. Your Christian testimony
3. Your thoughts about Christian radio
4. If possible, a 10 - 15 minute audio demo (not required)
You may send us your information through either of the following:
• E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
• US Mail - WIHS Radio, 1933 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 Attn: Mark
No phone calls please!
Updated: March 23, 2014