Out & About with WIHS!
Consider inviting the WIHS staff to your next event!
We always look forward to greeting our longtime, faithful listeners, and to meeting new listeners when we are out and about at ministry activities!
The WIHS staff enjoys participating with local church and ministry events by hosting a display table with WIHS promotional / witnessing materials. WIHS promotional materials are complimentary, and ultimately promote the Lord Jesus Christ because at WIHS, "we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake," (2 Corinthians 4:5).
If ministry display tables are not available at your event, WIHS can also provide larger quantities of promotional/witnessing materials for you to have on hand.
For more information, please call WIHS weekdays between 9am-5pm at 860-346-1049 to speak with a member of our Office Staff. You may also reach us at email@example.com.
WIHS looks forward to partnering with you at your next event!
Click the links below to see some of the events that WIHS has attended.
• Merry Christmas, No Matter What (Play) (December 12, 2015)
• Connecticut Capitol Prayer Network Reception (December 3, 2015)
• On The Road With WIHS Station Manager, Mark Channon (September 6 & 13, 2015)
• Expressions of Faith (July 25, 2015)
• Bible Reading Marathon (May 7-13, 2015)
• Prayer Flight (May 7, 2015)
• Call to Destiny Summit (Apr. 25, 2015)
• WIHS Station Manager, Mark Channon, at The Rock of Waterbury (Apr. 22, 2015)
• SOAR Women's Conference (Apr. 18, 2015)
• Iron Sharpens Iron (Mar. 21, 2015)
• Creation Science Conference (Mar. 6 & 7, 2015)
Updated: March 21, 2017